A theatrical piece about the refugees’ drama interpreted by PlaTea, the Young Theatre Group of Plàudite Theatre Performing Arts School.
By means of the sound, the text and the corporal work of the interpreters, will witness the voyage that have to carry out a big number of refugees to reach Europe.
Inspired by the no-fiction documentary comic ”When I close my eyes, I remember” by Cristina Bueno, Red Cross Catalonia and Norma Publishing.
Interprets: Edu Caicedo, Aleix del Cid, Anna Perez, Julia Pons, Pol Solana, Lucia Torres, Mario Torres.
Play direction: Jordi Romero and Anna Babiano (Plàudite Theatre team)
Artistic Direction: Eugenia Delgado Mata (Plàudite Theatre Director)
Dinghy is an inflatable boat where the refugees arrive.
• October 9th: 20h and 23h TV LH – Neighbours TV Program, min. 22-26
• October 20th: 19h Plàudite Teatre, Centre Cultural Santa Eulàlia, L’Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain.
• October 26th: 9h and 11h Plàudite Teatre, Centre Cultural Santa Eulàlia, L’Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain.
• October 26th: 15,15h and 16h Cultural Centre of Bellvitge L’Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain.
• October 29th: 19h Acollidora, Rambla of Just Oliveras, L’Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain.
• November 17th: 17h Plàudite Teatre, Centre Cultural Santa Eulàlia, L’Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain.
November 23rd: 12h Red Cross Barcelona.
This year the Plàudite Teatre Company was invited to enliven the evening at the
Renaissance Barcelona Fira Hotel.
Every year the Renaissance Hotels celebrates an event to inspire clients and friends from around the world. In this occasion 160 hotels at 35 countries meet the same evening to celebrate the Fourth Annual Global Day Of Discovery.
It was really a wonderful time and a superb view!
AT THE MEDIA:
2-5 March – Hall 7 stand 7F03
Plàudite Teatre presents a performance recorded in video and specially conceived for Innjoo Company for the MWC15.
Plàudite Teatre is a contemporary performing arts company located at L’Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona. With more than 15 years of national and international experience, several plays conceived for different events and spaces, this company has always a characteristic plasticity and contemporary poetry.
Innjoo is an enterprise devoted to smartphones, tablets, smart TVs and so on, based in Dubai and Granada (Spain).
Performance by Plàudite Teatre for the opening of Interferences, an interactive installation by Maribel Pozo Ruiz & Matteo Sisti Sette, at the Museo de L’Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona, with music by Lluís Avendaño, piano and Bibiana Goday singer. April 16th 2008 http://interferencesweb.org